Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we will be scaling our hours of business and our appointment availability down for the safety of our clients and our staff. This is all temporary and we will adjust as the situation progresses. We will continue to update our clients as we are able to.
We will no longer be open for business on Saturdays.
As of Monday, March 23rd:
- Our business hours will be Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm by appointment only.
- We will not be accepting any new client walk-ins.
- Our boarding facility will be shut down entirely.
Please be patient with us as we are operating with a limited staff.
- As before, we are disinfecting every surface even more frequently than before.
- Employees who feel ill are instructed to stay home and consult their healthcare providers.
- We recommend everyone wash hands frequently, cover your cough, and use hand sanitizer.
- In the lobby and throughout the clinic, we are encouraging all people to maintain distance between others.
- If the lobby becomes crowded, please let the receptionists know you are here and then wait outside or in your car.
- We are encouraging all clients not scheduled for an appointment (tech appointments, picking up meds or food, etc.) to stay in the car and call to pay over the phone, we will send someone out with the meds/food or to bring your pet inside and back out to you.